Our Online Banking features all the functions you need to complete banking transactions at your convenience. It’s quick and easy to check your balances, view your transaction history and transfer funds with Online Banking. And it’s FREE when you Enroll Today!
- Account List – Shows the real-time balances on all your accounts.
- Account Summary – Shows summarized account information about each account such as balance, interest and activity information.
- Account History – Displays the history on the account. You can view transactions that have posted to your account such as checks, deposits and withdrawals and the resulting account balance.
- Image Search – Allows you to search for past check and deposit images by transaction amount, date, transaction type and check number.
- Transaction Search – Allows you to search transaction history by amount, date or check number.
- Transfers – Allows you to transfer money from a checking or savings account, to a checking, savings, loan or safe deposit box account. The Transfer can be set up as a one-time transfer or you can setup automatic scheduled transfers between two accounts.
- Online Bill Pay – pay your bills anywhere, anytime
Feel free to contact us with questions!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to open a new or special account to use Online Banking? No. As long as you have a Harvest Bank deposit account and have Internet access, you may use Online Banking.
- How much does Harvest Bank’s Online Banking cost? There is no charge for using online banking if you accept electronic statements.
- How do I enroll in Online Banking? As long as you have a Harvest Bank deposit account and have Internet access, simply click on the Enroll button, follow the on-screen instructions, and click on the Enroll Agreement.
- How soon can I start using Harvest Bank’s Online Banking after enrolling? Once we receive your enrollment request, we will email you a temporary password. You may start using Harvest Bank’s Online Banking as soon as you receive this password.
- Can I change my password? You will use your temporary password to login the first time. Then, it will prompt you to change your password. You can change your password as often as you like. For improved security of your password, please use random words and numbers. Harvest Bank’s Online Banking requires your password to be at least eight characters long and to contain at least one numeric, one special and one alpha character. Never use easy to guess passwords such as a simple series of numbers, a child’s name, a birth date, etc. If you for some reason forget your password, we can reset it.
- How current is the information provided online? Harvest Bank’s Online Banking product reflects real-time updates, as they occur.
- How much past account information can I view? Checking and savings account information includes activity appearing on your last mailed statement plus any current activity. Online Banking users also have the ability to view up to their last 24 months’ worth of both checking and savings statements. (Note: The history for Harvest Bank customers prior to the October 2015 conversion date is not available online, but can be obtained by calling the bank.)
- Can I see my check images in Online Banking? Yes. The ability to view check images (both front and back) from within Online Banking is provided. This feature is available for all items that have been posted to your account.