It looks like a credit card but acts like a check!
- Easy to use. Easy to carry.
- Use your check card instead of paper checks for purchases wherever
MasterCard debit cards are accepted
- Use your check card at ATMs for cash or making deposits, even after banking hours
- Avoid the delays of check writing and check approval with the check card
- All transactions conveniently reflected on your monthly statement
- Significant savings on check printing costs
- No interest charge
Stop in to apply for your card today!
Don’t forget to register for your MasterCard SecureCode.
What is the MasterCard SecureCode? Click here to find out!
Your MasterCard card includes an Identity Theft Resolution Services benefit. To learn more about this valuable benefit, please call 1-800-MC-ASSIST (1-800-622-7747). To request a printed Guide to Benefits, stop by or call the bank. You can also visit www.mastercard.com/debitstandard-gtb for a full description of the new benefits and how to use them.
Harvest Bank also offers ID TheftSmart ™, a robust solution that provides restoration assistance for a wide variety of ID Theft crimes. Find more info on our website (under Resources tab, ID TheftSmart), or contact Harvest Bank.
During business hours, call the bank at Kimball (320) 398-3500, St Augusta (320) 251-6100, Atwater (320) 974-8861 or Kandiyohi (320) 382-6100 to report a lost or stolen Mastercard© debit card. After hours, call (800) 383-8000.